Saturday, September 30, 2006

Damm them all to Hell

Nice end around Mr. Frist. Knowing no one in there right mind will vote against a bill that increases the security of America's ports, the adding ban on internet gambling money transfers to bill was stroke of genius. In addition, doing it at the last minute to ensure no one could put fight was a nice touch.

Know this Mr. Frist, this law will not stop internet gambling anymore then the drug laws has stopped drug usage. I view my right to play poker as a right passed down from the founding father of this country ( The pursuit of happiness). You will have to pry the mouse from my cold dead hand before I stop playing poker online.

One other thing Mr. Frist, thank you alienating yet another group of Americans from the Republican Party. I will not switch parties yet, so I can cast my ballot to whom ever is running against you in the NY primary. Get ready for a shift to the left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home