Thursday, September 28, 2006

Some background

In response to Iakaris's request, here is some background information on me.

I was born on a sunny day in 19... err wait too much information.

Edit: I can not think of a time in my life when I have not played cards games in some form or another. As child, we played euchre and gin. When I was in the Air Force, spades and pinochle were in games played. Oddly, I only played poker once in the 21 years I was in the Air Force, which kind of goes against the stereotype of military life. This love of card games is what drew my attention to online poker.

I have been playing poker online for about 2 years. For the first year, I played mostly 1/2-2/4 limit trying to clear deposit bonuses at just about every poker site on the net. I then discovered Sit-n-Gos over at PokerRoom and have played mostly $10-$20 Sit-n-Gos for the last year with some 3/6 limit and 1/2 no limit thrown in when bonuses need to be cleared. I started playing multi-table tournaments seriously in August of this year after I got Dan Harrington’s Volume III and wanted to try out his ideas. I have had good success in playing multi-table tournaments, making 3 final tables on Full tilt (Including last nights 20K) and final table in the 40k on party. I have also won 5 4/180 on PokerStars. However, I think it is too soon to know if this is normal or if I am just running well.

Time for the 20K to start......



1 Comments:

Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Whoa!

You can't just slip in you final tabled the 20k!

Details brotha. The brethren have been looking at taking down the 20k as the Holy Grail ever since Hoy final tabled it a while back.

Awesome job and congrats. Yeah, you may be running hot, but having sat at your table deep in an MTT, I know you are strong.

As I said, details on the 20k.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home